If you’re a business owner, you likely know that there just aren’t enough hours in the day.
You’ve got meetings to attend, reports to file, and clients to meet with.
The last thing you have time for is writing and updating your website.
And what if writing isn’t your strong suit? You know that quality web content is crucial to any business in the 21st century. But perhaps you don’t feel comfortable with your writing abilities
It’s time to enlist a bit of outside help! Here are the top 3 reasons why you should hire a website content writer for your business.
1. You’re Busy Enough As It Is
We understand how stressful operating a business can be. Time is money, after all, so you need to be sure you’re maximizing every second of every day.
Let’s take a moment to look at everything that goes into writing great web content:
- Brainstorming: you can’t write content without having an idea. The brainstorming process takes valuable time away from your business.
- Research: To establish proper authority, you’ll have to spend time researching your topics. This can take longer than the writing process itself.
- Writing: Notice how far down writing was on the list? That’s because there’s more to writing great content than sitting down and writing.
- Editing: Stephen King once said, “To write is human, to edit is divine.” Every piece will need to undergo at least one revision.
Hiring a website content writer is a great way to make sure you’re getting quality content on a regular basis. Use the time you’re saving to put all your mental energy on your latest project.
2. A Website Content Writer Knows How To Draw Traffic
The entire point of creating great web content is to get more eyes on your website, right? So why not trust a professional who knows what they’re doing.
If you’ve never written web content before, you’re likely unaware of just how different it is from everyday writing. There are specific formats and formulas in place to make sure your content gets in front of the most eyes.
Sure, you could theoretically spend hour upon hour trying to master every aspect of SEO. But by the time you do, Google may have already changed their algorithms.
SEO is a meticulous process that you don’t want to leave up to chance. Hiring an expert is a simple way to increase your site’s Google ranking.
3. You’re Getting More Than Just Web Content
‘How?’ you may ask. ‘I hired a blogger. Won’t their content just stay on my site?’
If you’re locking your content away on your site, you’re losing out on a massive portion of your audience.
These days, social media is every bit as important (if not more) than your website.
By hiring a content writer, you’re getting content that you can send out to every social channel. Pushing your content is essentially a free way to tell the world who you are and what you do.
Seems hard to resist, doesn’t it?
Now that you know why hiring a website content writer is such a good investment, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and let us work with you to build the content your website deserves!